hounslow@aeonestates.com

020 8814 0701

TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT

Detailed Description

* FIRST TIME BUYERS ONLY - SHARED OWNERSHIP - NEW OWNER OWN 70% SHARE - REMAINING 30% SHARE OWNED BY COUNCIL WHERE NO RENT IS PAID - LONG LEASE *


We are pleased to offer this SHARED OWNER SHIP First Floor Purpose Built located in a quiet residential location offering easy access to Local Schools, Transport Facilities, and Shopping Amenities. This property comprises of: Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Second Bedroom, Family Bathroom. The property benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Balcony,  View Without delay call Aeon on 02088140701


Property Additional Info

  • Entrance Hall
  • Radiator, Wood Laminate Floor, Storage Cupboard with Plumbing For Washing Machine, Video Entry Phone System. Door to.
  • Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
  • Kitchen Area- Double Glazed Window, Eye and base Level Kitchen Units, Single Stainless Steel Sink With Mixer Taps, Radiator, Wood Laminate Floor, Plumbing for Dish Washer, Integrated Fridge Freezer, Lounge Area- Double Glazed Window, Double Glazed Door to Balcony.
  • Bedroom One
  • 3.8m x 3.7m (12' 6" x 12' 2" )
  • Double Glazed Window, Carpet, Radiator, Fitted Wardrobes, Door To, En-Suite- Shower cubicle, Low Level w-c, Wash Hand Basin, Heated Towel Rail, Tiled Walls and Flooring.
  • Bedroom Two
  • 3.8m x 3.1m (12' 6" x 10' 2" )
  • Double Glazed Window, Radiator, Carpet, Fitted Wardrobes.
  • Family Bathroom
  • Panel Enclosed Bath with Mixer Taps and Shower Attachments, Low Level W-C, Wash Hand Basin, Heated Towel Rail, Radiator, Tiled Flooring.

Amenities

  • Property Type: Flat
  • Kitchen-Diner
  • On-road Parking
  • En-suite
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Current Occupant: Vendor
  • Fridge Freezer
  • Washing Machine
  • Oven/Hob
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Combi Boiler

Location

Passingham House, Ferraro Close, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW5 0BF
x